Thank you for your interest in the Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club’s winter 2018 Hamfest to be held January 20th, 2018 at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, Thomas M. McKee 4H Building. This is a beautiful 12,500 SF facility with high ceilings.
The Hamfest flyer is available for downloading here.
We've improved our hamfest sponsor program. If you're interested please check out our hamfest sponsor page.
The layout of the tables and vendors is available at 2018 Hamfest Floor Plan
This year we have 3 different options for tables:
- $12 for a basic table
- $14 for interior table with power (marked as green on the table map) and antennas are allowed
- $16 for a table on the outside of the room with power and external antenna access
- $6 per person for admission.
- Tables will be available on a walk-up basis on Saturday starting at 7am
Tables may be purchased here. (Get your tables early. We'll be cutting off online purchases at then end of the day on Wednesday January 17th. This will give us time to have everything prepared for the the Hamfest. If you still want a table, any remaining tables can be purchased at the door)
Information for all Vendors:
- Doors will be open for vendors at 7am for vendor setup and to the general public 8:00am – 1:00pm. The are two large overhead doors to help you get your setup in. More information can be found on the Larimer County website as well.
- We will make every attempt to assign the tables you request but we may not be able to honor all requests. If you have a special need for specific tables please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you regarding your request. One chair is provided per table and others may be available but you may wish to bring one or more of your own just in case.
- If you need place any electric cords across walkways, DO NOT USE ANY DUCT TAPE to secure them. Please ask our staff for special tape which we will have. This request comes from the staff at the facility.