You are hereHamfest 2015
Winter Hamfest 2015
The 2015 Hamfest – Saturday January 17, 2014 - will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the 1st National Bank Building at The Ranch in Loveland Colorado. Doors open to the public at 8:30am.
This spectacular facility is bright and well lit, and has room for 150 vendors and distributors. The facility is conveniently located just north of US-34 on I-25. Talk-in frequency will be 448.025 MHz (-) 100Hz tone.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic prizes!
- GOTA (get on the air) station
- Guided tours of the event for folks new to Hamfests!
- Technical Forums
- License Testing (no admission required, all levels offered) - 9:30am
- Exhibits, demonstrations and more!
We have several sponsors for the Hamfest. They include:
- Advanced Diesel and Light Truck (owner - KDØUSB)
- RT Systems - USB cables that work!
- or become a sponsor
Additional details for the HAMFEST:
This an an ARRL Sanctioned National event.
If you would like to contact the NCARC HamFest Chairman, please click here!
See everyone there.
Joe Hawley / KD0TYU
Last Edit: 12/27/2013 -DJ