Winter Hamfest 2018
The 2018 Hamfest – Saturday January 20, 2018 - will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the Thomas M. McKee 4H Building at The Ranch in Loveland Colorado. Doors open to the public at 8:00am.
This spectacular facility is bright and well lit, and has room for 100 vendors and distributors. The facility is conveniently located just north of US-34 on I-25. Talk-in frequency will be 448.025 MHz (-) 100Hz tone.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic prizes!
- GOTA (get on the air) station
- Guided tours of the event for folks new to Hamfests!
- Two tracks of Technical Forums (double the number from last year!)
- License Testing (no admission required, all levels offered) - 9:30am
- Exhibits, demonstrations and more!
We would like to thank all our sponsors and encourage you to visit them.
Additional details for the HAMFEST:
This year's schedule:
- 7:00am - Vendors enter to set up
- 8:00am - Doors open to the public
- 9:00am - Forums 1A and 1B
- 10:00am - Forums 2A and 2B
- 9:30am - VE Testing
- 11:00am - Forums 3A and 3B
- 12:15pm - Raffle drawing
If you would like to contact the NCARC HamFest Chairman, please click here!
See everyone there.
Joe Hawley / KD0TYU