Winter Hamfest 2016
The 2016 Hamfest – Saturday January 23, 2016 - will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the Thomas M. McKee 4H Building at The Ranch in Loveland Colorado. Doors open to the public at 8:30am.
This spectacular facility is bright and well lit, and has room for 100 vendors and distributors. The facility is conveniently located just north of US-34 on I-25. Talk-in frequency will be 448.025 MHz (-) 100Hz tone.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic prizes!
- GOTA (get on the air) station
- Guided tours of the event for folks new to Hamfests!
- Two tracks of Technical Forums (double the number from last year!)
- License Testing (no admission required, all levels offered) - 9:30am
- Exhibits, demonstrations and more!
We have several sponsors for the Hamfest. They include:
- Poudre Valley REA
- Advanced Diesel and Light Truck (owner - KDØUSB)
- RT Systems - USB cables that work!
- or become a sponsor
Additional details for the HAMFEST:
This year's schedule:
- 7:00am - Vendors enter to set up
- 8:30am - Doors open to the public
- 9:00am - Forums 1A and 1B
- 10:00am - Forums 2A and 2B
- 9:30am - VE Testing
- 11:00am - Forums 3A and 3B
- 12:30 - Raffle drawing
If you would like to contact the NCARC HamFest Chairman, please click here!
See everyone there.
Joe Hawley / KD0TYU