You are hereHamfest 2014
Winter Hamfest 2014
The 2014 Hamfest – Saturday January 18, 2014 - will be located at the Larimer County Fairgrounds, in the 1st National Bank Building at The Ranch in Loveland Colorado. Doors open to the public at 8:30am.
This spectacular facility is bright and well lit, and has room for 150 vendors and distributors. The facility is conveniently located just north of US-34 on I-25. Talk-in frequency will be 448.025 MHz (-) 100Hz tone.
This year’s event features:
- Fantastic raffle and door prizes!
- GOTA (get on the air) station, NØC on HF!
- Guided tours of the event for folks new to Hamfests!
- Technical Forums - click to see details
- License Testing (no admission required, all levels offered) - 9:30am
- Exhibits, demonstrations and more!
NEWS: We have a 1x1 special callsign for this event. We will have several radios to give attendees this unique opportunity to use this callsign on both voice and digital modes. We will be NØC!
We have several sponsors for the Hamfest. They include:
- Advanced Diesel and Light Truck (owner - KDØUSB)
- RT Systems - USB cables that work!
- Bombshell Salon
- Colorado Safety Association
These additional pages provide more information on the HAMFEST:
This an an ARRL Sanctioned National event.
If you would like to contact the NCARC HamFest Chairman, please click here!
See everyone there.
Dave Johnston / KD8BQN
Last Edit: 12/27/2013 -DJ